My ideal future job

 

Hello everyone, in this blog I will write about the future work I would like to have. I have always liked social and economic problems; I am quite interested in the huge inequality that exists in our country and I would like to work to improve it.

I think it would be a job both in the office and in the "street", working with paperwork, but also visiting people to see their living conditions and improve them as much as possible.

In the type of work that I imagine I would not be much of a traveler or have a millionaire's salary, since it would be a more social job and is not well known for having good pay, but I am passionate about social work and perhaps I could complement it with another type of work.

I am currently in my second year of political science because it is related in a good way to the social aspect of the country, but also to politics, which I like very much. It also has a very broad labor field, so I could develop in different areas of work just by studying this.

It is not a very well-known career, most of the times when I say what I am studying they ask me what it is about, and they immediately relate it to the congressmen.

 

Comentarios

  1. Oh, I thought there were only people who studied public administration :o but well, our careers are still somehow related xd although I'm still curious about what the developmental area of Political Science is, since I think it's like PA theory, not as such, but the kind of relationships within it (although I still imagine it's much broader xd), can you explain to me?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think it's inspiring for you to want to have a job that allows you to improve people's living conditions, it's a hard thing to do, but I guess it's also a very fullfiling ambition! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. As Coni I still thought there were only people who studied public administration hahah and like you I'm also interested in the huge inequality that exists in the country, and I hope that one day that exists less and less. I hope we can achieve it (:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! well, I also study political science and I'm very attracted to be able to help in the topic of inequality in society too, hopefully we will be able to help in the future!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think it's awesome that you want to go to the field to know the conditions of the people, I would cry a lot with the realities that are in this country:( I hope you meet your targets n.n

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello! I see that you have a great vocation of service, that is something very important in the career and I think it should be something that represents us all.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2 Why did I choose this career?

Blog 7 A career-related website / An expert on your field