My venture

 

In this blog I will write about the venture I started last year, in 2017 I started paying to have my nails permanently polished. It was always something I liked very much, painting my nails and my friends' nails too, so I decided to buy everything I needed and start doing my own permanent nail polish. After a long time of practice with my sisters and my mom I made a page on Instagram and started offering the service.

 


Until January of this year when I went to a course to learn how to do acrylic nails, with the money I had collected from the permanent enamel I was able to buy everything I needed and went back to practice with my sisters and my mom. I also did some online courses to improve my skills, until recently I also offered the service of acrylic nails which although they do not fit perfectly I have advanced a lot since I started and I could buy more colors and glitters, in addition to very beautiful stickers


My page on Instagram is @kathalinastyle and you can stop by if you want, thanks for reading me 😊

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2 Why did I choose this career?

Blog 7 A career-related website / An expert on your field