Hello! In today's blog (which is the last one) I will write about the continuity of studies I would like to take, the career I am currently studying is political science, but when I postulate, I always hesitate to study political science or public administration, until now I have liked political science very much. I am thinking of continuing to study at the University of Chile, doing a postgraduate degree at INAP related more to government management, there is one called "MAGISTER IN GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC MANAGEMENT" which lasts seven terms.

I would like to study it in person, with the pandemic and the online classes I am sure that I would never study again in this modality, I did not like it at all.

I would also like to continue studying, look for postgraduate or doctorate degrees in universities in the USA or Europe, perfect my English with some courses that I would also take abroad and acquire a lot of knowledge, but this also involves having a lot of money, so I think about finishing my degree and working, saving as much as possible and making some of these ideas that I have in mind.

And it is still too early to say I will do it in the future, but if I change my mind, I would like to take other studies more specifically related to research in political science, to improve myself in that area or on the other hand in international relations, for now they are not my first option, but I don't rule them out either. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Kathalina!I also want to study the Magister in Government and Public Management and also I want to study in person, I don't want any more online classes.I hope we will be partners in the future (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello, just as I don't like online classes, it isn't possible to compare the things you learn by attending in person

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Kathalina! I think I support you, we all agree that online classes have not been the best way to learn

    I hope you can be successful in your future studies, cheer up! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Kathalina! I find the name of that magister very "public administration" haha. I agree with you, I hope that I would never study again in this modality (but maybe in the time, and in another context, I change my mind and give the online class another chance)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2 Why did I choose this career?

Blog 7 A career-related website / An expert on your field