A country I would like to visit

 

In today's blog I will write about a country that I would like to visit which is Scotland because I consider it a place with very beautiful landscapes, besides that it has a very nice culture. I know that it has a quite cold climate and I like that very much, that it is a small country, and it belongs to the United Kingdom. It calls my attention a lot because of a series called "Outlander" that I saw in Netflix, since its plot develops in that country although it is set in the 19th century, I totally recommend you to see it.



I would like to go to work, live for a guy there so I can get to know their culture and landscapes in depth, as well as learn the language more closely. I really wouldn't know what I would like to work on, I don't know if it would be something related to my career or maybe working in a library or coffee shop, what I do know for sure is that I would go with my sister, we both have a lot of interest in getting to know that country.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Kathalina! when I reads about Scotland the first thing that I think is Outlander hahah because my mom is a really fan of that serie and she always is talking about it. Scotland looks beautiful, I hope you and you sister can travel there! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi !! How incredible how watching a series can cause so much interest, right?
    The same thing happens to me, I think I'll have to see some outlander!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Katha I also really like Scotland, it has beautiful landscapes, I would love to visit too! Would definitely be watching “Outlander” now!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Kathalina!! It made fun to me that you mentioned "Outlander" because my dads were all the summer watching that show, I think that maybe someday I see it. I also found Scotland a very beautiful place I hope that one day I will be able to go.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2 Why did I choose this career?

Blog 7 A career-related website / An expert on your field