My favorite series

 

Hi, this time I'm going to write about one of my favorite series, it's called Outlander and I started it because a cousin recommended it to me, it's also on Netflix, so if you're looking for something to watch it has to be this series!

It's a dramatic genre, based on the saga of Diana Gabaldon's levels and the plot is about Claire, a nurse in the 1945 post-World War II era, married to Frank Randall, who at the end of the war goes on a honeymoon to Scotland. Frank is a historian, and they travel to the places in the Highlands where their ancestors lived. Mysteriously Claire travels through time to 1743 where the English are invading Scotland and Claire meets the ancestor (her husband's great-great-grandfather) who is identical to Frank but very evil. Claire in her effort to return to the place where she traveled through time meets a Scottish clan who offers her help and there, she meets Jamie, a beautiful Scot and begins a story with many obstacles and problems.

The series is very intriguing and interesting, plus if you like the story even better! It has a very good cast as well as good music and a spectacular plot

Comentarios

  1. Oh my, time travelling plot?! I'm in!!! I'll give it a try as soon as I can!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! In my opinion this tv show looks very attractive and weird. I should see it :) thanks for the recommendation xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi!! I've been planning to watch that series for a while, many people have recommended it to me, it will undoubtedly be one of the next on my list.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow, I’ve never heard of this series, it sounds very interesting, I love the combination of history and good music, will definitely be on my list to watch soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Holaa Kathalinaa, it sounds like a good series I love it when they have good music and if this Netflix I think I will definitely watch it because I love the story!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. your post made me want to jump to netflix hahaha, I want to see this definitely hello cuevana!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2 Why did I choose this career?

Blog 7 A career-related website / An expert on your field