The best holiday.

 

In today's blog I will write about my best vacation that was in January of this year 2020. With my parents and my siblings, we traveled about 9 hours to the south of Chile to the region of the Araucanía where my father's uncles live in Pucón, to be more specific in the town of Palguin bajo.



We spent about two weeks in the house of our uncles who literally live in the countryside. They have a very large plot of land with many trees and grass everywhere, as well as many animals such as chickens and some horses. I have to admit that I fell in love with the South again, it is my favorite place.

We went to different places, we went to the beach of Pucón and to many lakes, but there was a river which was hidden and very few people had access to it. We had to walk a long way to get there because cars don't have access to that place, which was wonderful. The water was extremely cold but the sun came directly and gave a lot of heat so the water could be enjoyed completely.

I could go all my vacations there and I would be very happy, there is no way to disconnect from the city and enjoy nature.

Comentarios

  1. Woow, hello Kathalina, I also traveled one summer to Araucanía and the region is tremendously beautiful, but unfortunately companies destroy everything.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2 Why did I choose this career?

Blog 7 A career-related website / An expert on your field