Blog 10 Evaluation of your blogging experience

As I said in one of the previous blogs, this semester has been very different and more complicated for me in all areas, especially for this subject of English, but in spite of that I think it has been a good experience. 

Regarding the blogs I think it has been a very interesting activity, I had never had a blog before and I liked it very much especially when I had to choose the colors and the font. I feel that I have learned more about the vocabulary because it is quite difficult for me to speak English but with the dictionary in my hand when I have to write about these topics I have expanded the amount of words that I know. 

Although I consider that not all the topics I wrote about were very funny there are others that were, like for example about our pets or music. I also enjoyed reading the blogs of my colleagues about the series and movies because I could get ideas to see new things.

Qué contenidos se pueden encontrar en un blog? | Guía Educar para ...

It would have been nice to leave a topic open so we could write about what really interests us, I think I would have written about nail care, maybe it sounds too superficial but I love everything about manicure and nailart, even during the summer I worked on that and I love doing permanent nail polish or acrylic nails. 

Anyway, in spite of everything it was a very enriching experience and it helped me a lot to learn even though at some moments it cost me. 

Comentarios

  1. Hello!! It was also my first time with a blog and I agree that it was fun to decorate it. I know how beautiful are the nail art that you do!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2 Why did I choose this career?

Blog 7 A career-related website / An expert on your field